Made this banana muffins for my boys this morning. You can't go wrong with this muffins. It is like eating an unhealthy muffin the only difference is that this ones are full of nutritional value and flavour.
Ingredients: (makes 10)
10 tablespoons os coconut oil
6 tablespoons of any milk you like (skimmed, almond, coconut etc)
1/2 cup of honey
2 cups of oats flour (porridge oats blended)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
150 grams of dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven at 150 degrees Celsius and line up a muffin tray with some muffin cases.
1. Mix the eggs, milk, oil and honey in a mixer (you can do it by hand with a whisk).
2. In a bowl combine the oats flour with the baking powder. Mix in the dark chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl mash the 2 bananas with a fork.
4. Mix the wet ingredients together (no whisk) just mix them in with a spatula
5. Fold into the mixture the mashed bananas
6. Spoon mix into the muffin tray
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden at the top.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and don't forget to follow me on all my social media:
Facebook: Mom Fitness Diary
Healthy Banana Choco Muffins
4/ 5Oleh DebraT Medrano