Babybonkie Safety Warnings
We love your baby and we want him/her to be safe. It is VERY IMPORTANT to read and follow the instructions listed below:
- The Babybonkie must fit snuggly around your baby to prevent the risk of the fabric covering his/her nose or mouth. Always be sure your baby's head is uncovered.
- The Velcro around the sides of the Babybonkie must be securely fastened to fit tightly around your baby's and must not restrict your baby's breathing.
- This garment is not flame resistant. Loose fitting garments are more likely to catch fire. For your baby's safety, the should fit snugly.
- To ensure your baby will not overheat, do not use in a room that is too warm. For your baby's safety, we suggest the room temperature be comfortable for an adult before using the Babybonkie. You can use the Babybonkie with only a diaper.
- Do not swaddle your baby if she/he can roll over. Always put your baby to sleep on his/her back.